01 October 2012

Gifting for Princess Rosie I's Baby Prince Joel

For Princess Rosie I's baby, Prince Joel, we thought it would be excellent fun to make Australiana.

So we all made Australian animals and popped in a couple of Australian children's books (thank you Princess Emily), and packaged them all up and sent them.  Seems they got through US customs and immigration no trouble at all - who would have thought?!

Here are the pics I can find.  If anyone has any more (or, P Rosie, you'd like to send a few of them in situ), I'll update the post accordingly :-)

Much love to all,
The Princessi xxx

From Princess Viv - a kangaroo

From Princess Rosi II - a koala

From Princess Kate - a turtle

From Princess Emily - a wombat

From Princess 2Cs - a sulphur-crested cockatoo
I remember also packing (and I *know* I have photos somewhere...):
From Princess Edi - an emu
From Princess Eleri - a card mobile with eucalypt leaves and Australian animals among them

No comments: