01 October 2012

Blanket for Princess Edith's little boy, Owen

Well, we all decided to make a blanket for Princess Edith's little boy in 2011 - Owen.  Yes, I am very slack for not uploading and updating until now, well over a year later!
And here are the all pics of the squares and who knitted them all :-)  I hope I've remembered them all correctly - please let me know if not and I will update them.
For those of you who may be interested, I reckon it took about 40-50 hours to make it, as some of us had to learn how to read patterns, some had to learn how to crochet, some had to adjust their tension.  And etc.!  It all came out lovely in the end :-)
Love, Princess Eleri and all the Princessi

The finished article!  Check out the rainbow design (if only the image would show the right way around) with the greys in the middle.

Penguin - Princess Kate

Goat - Princess Viv

Owl - Princess 2Cs

Puppy - Princess Emily

Duck - Princess 2Cs

Princessi knitting ball and crown - Princess Kate

Elephant - Princess Kate

Starfish - Princess Rosi

Piggy - Princess Janet

Polar Bear - Princess Emily

S&B monogram - Princess Kate

Cow - Princess Alana

Frog - Princess Rosie I

Mouse - Princess Eleri

Lion - Princess Eleri

Monkey - Princess Eleri

All knitting together and crochet round the edge - Princess Eleri

With much love from us all!

No comments: