26 September 2008

All amigurumi great and small

I made a couple of more amigurumis last weekend for Ed's cousin's new little bub Thomas so I thought it would be a good time to display a collection of my amigurumis to date. Here is the duck that I made for Thomas. The pattern was for an egg cosy but I just continued the pattern to close it up at the base and stuffed him to fill him out.

Here is the bunny along with the ducky I made for Thomas.

Here is the monkey that I made ages ago. I added a tail to the pattern as what monkey is complete without a tail? I got the tail to sit up using a pipecleaner. Unfortunately this cannot be seen in the pic I chose.

And here is the owl I made from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli. All her patterns a way cute!

And here are all the amigurumis living in harmony on my couch.

No comments: