28 January 2009

Stitching at Princess Bek's

Stitching was at the Palace of me, Princess Bek, aka Princess Rebekka-with-two-ks this week. Unfortunately, I'm very slack (and also, not 100% sure where my camera is) so no photos.

I can say that no-one did any stitching. We had icy-poles, watched the tennis (with the sound off) and the closest anyone got to being creative was Princess Kate designing part of a quilt (on paper) and Princess Eleri painting her fingernails.

Prince Casper (the pug)'s new trim waistline was admired by all.

It was very hot.

The end.

2 comments:

Pyrrha said...

Yes, we've become a little slack about the amount of stitching done recently, haven't we?

Princess Eleri said...

although, to be fair, my nails do look super-shiny, I have to agree that perhaps the creativity has been lacking recently. When the cold weather returns, *then* will be the time for more quilting! In between, I will have to see what I can rustle up, and I think if the pattern for Viv's cross stitch is around, perhaps I should bring that tomorrow night. Princess Kate is by far the most creative in all the land.