15 February 2008

Some old pictures!

Hi everyone, and here are some old pictures you might remember from I think the last S&B at my old place (oh, I miss our little tudor-style cottage :-( Still, our new 70's pad is pretty cool!) in perhaps October last year.

Enjoy.

First we have a rather nice photo of the Eleri-buffet-picnic, with a special focus on the lettuce, which I seem to remember Ed placed in the bowl in a flower-like effort (thank you Ed, very good creativity).

Our next picture shows a few of us having a bit of a giggle (Us? Giggle? Surely not!) It also shows the lovely Kate diligently working at unpicking a couple of rows of misjudged knitting Eleri had stuffed up earlier in the night. Subsequently there was a bit of knitting school so now eleri knows what purl and knit looks like and how to interpret what to do next - thanks Kate, you're the best!

Next we have the lovely Viv showing off a pretty pink cardigan for Megan.

And Viv's sis, Emily, working on a camel-coloured jumper...

And the Bek holding up her second rag-rug, which is made of scraps of denim and pink fabric.

And finally, a beanie I made for my Ickle Sis!

No comments: